Video: Prabhas’s film ‘Saaho’, his die hard fan died due to electrocution

Mumbai: For any fan, the release of his superstar’s film is nothing short of a festival for him. When in India, people worship their favorite star like God, especially the stars of South Indian film gets a lot of love from their fans. Be it Rajinikanth, Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, Ram Charan or Prabhas, his fans consider him a god. Recently something happened to one such fan that will shake you up inside. 

Read This: Saaho Review: ‘Saaho’ got mixed reviews, Prabhas’s Hindi and Shraddha’s acting average but the action has power

Fans decorate cinema halls with posters, banners and garlands of their favorite stars and this is very common but a bad incident happened while Prabhas was putting up posters with his fans, which led to his death on the spot. On Wednesday, a fan of Prabhas named Venkatesh Nayak died of electrocution. The incident took place in a local cinema hall in Mahbubnagar. It is being said that Fan was trying to fix the banner and came in contact with the wire and the current was of such a high voltage that he died instantly. The fan standing above the cinema hall immediately fell to the ground. Police have started an investigation. 

Related Post  Saaho Movie: Prabhas Is Working Hard For The Promotion Of Saaho, Will Campaign In These 3 Cities In 24 Hours

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *